SO GLAD I SUB-MITTED TO THIS BOOK

Hey friends: It is no big secret that Sage Marlowe is one of my favorite authors, he is one of the first mm authors I read, and I have loved all of his books I have read so far! Sub-Mission is one of the best of the best, I did this review a while ago, but since then we have changed how we post, so I am adding some stuff, but not changing the review at all! Hope you enjoy and if you don't have this book, WHAT!! Run right over and get it ;) 





I TRULY BELIEVE THAT NOAH HAD TO LEARN THIS LESSON IN THIS BOOK! HERE IS MY REVIEW: 

                                      Sub-Mission by Sage Marlowe

                                                                       reviewed by: Becky      



How far would you go to save the one you love? Pierce Hollister is a down-to-earth businessman. Most of the time. His romantic side has him secretly dreaming of Mr Right, a family and happy ever after. Noah Conway is a single father who doesn't believe in happy families anymore. When his daughter's life is at stake, he would sell his soul to save her but as a sadistic Dom takes an interest in him, he sells his body instead. A shared session at a BDSM club leaves Pierce intrigued and soon he finds himself willing to do anything in his power to heal the wounds that life has left on Noah's soul. When he realises that the very thing Noah dreads the most might just be what he needs, Pierce sets out on a mission - but maybe it's just not in his power to save Noah. Will Noah be able to battle the demons that haunt him and find the happy ever after Pierce has dreamed up for them?





This book left an imprint on my soul, I didn't want it to end. I was addicted to the characters right away, tragic, willful  Noah, and sweet, nurturing Pierce. The by play between these two is lovely. One battles his past, and struggles to put away the demons that still haunt him, and the other vows to love him through it. It is hard to convey that much emotion in a book, but Mr. Marlowe does it with ease. Be it hurt feelings, and a broken heart, or soul seizing terror, and a determination to rely on only oneself because that is the only person who has never let you down. The path to love is not always easy, but always worth it in the end. Another gem from Sage Marlowe, I knew he would not disappoint.



                                                                         the 5 chocolate biscuit rating

I JUST HAD TO DO THE 5 CHOCOLATE BISCUIT RATING, THEY ARE NOAH AND PIERCE'S FAVORITES! I KNOW YOU WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS BOOK NOW, SO HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS:

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

NOW THAT YOU HAVE IT, GO READ IT! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST SAGE MARLOWE BOOK, GET READY; YOUR WALLET IS FIXING TO GET A LOT LIGHTER, YOU WILL WANT ALL OF HIS BOOKS, TRUST ME: I KNOW :)!!





No comments:

Post a Comment