WHEN LIVING WITHOUT HIM ISN'T AN OPTION

                           

                                          

                               WITH OR WITHOUT HIM by Barbara Elsborg

                                                                               by: Becky

          Everyone has at least one deep-seated fear. For Tyler, it's being in debt. He's so desperate to get out and stay out of it, he'll do almost anything-including selling his body at Saturday night sex parties.


But he refuses to open his mind to anyone, especially the men paying to use him however they want. The only time he's truly happy is during the week at college, when he can escape into his music.

The moment Haris sees Tyler playing piano at a concert, he falls hard, and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make the guy his. Even if it means-for the first time in his life-opening his wallet as wide and desperate as his heart.

20,000 to live with a good-looking guy for four months? How can Tyler resist the chance to ditch the sex party scene for good? But neither man realizes how much they're risking. And when outside forces close in, ready to destroy them, the trickiest part about the next four months could be just surviving.


                                                         
             
 

   How much do I love this book? Let me count the ways! I bought this book because I was curious, I wondered if a book with this kind of subject matter could grab and hold my attention; well you bet your sweet bippy it could! I was captivated from the first, this book grabs you and won't let go. I felt at times like I was with these characters, going through the heartbreak, the triumph, and most of all the beauty of a love like no other. This is a book that I will most assuredly read again. I encourage you to pick up this book and step into a world where love, when you choose to latch onto it and hold on, is worth every dark, twisted bump in the road!   Thanks Barbara Elsborg, for a great read that I will treasure always.  
                                                      *FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment