BENEATH HIS BLUSH IS A GREAT LITTLE SHORT STORY!

HELLO FRIENDS, TODAY WE ARE LOOKING AT 'BENEATH HIS BLUSH' BY P.J. NEVADA, THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I HAVE READ BY HIM, AND I WILL CERTAINLY BE READING MORE! LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BOOK:



BOY DOES THIS APPLY TO TROY! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                                              Beneath His Blush by: Pj Nevada
                                                                  reviewed by: Becky


Jason is ready to give up his search for the man of his dreams, but one night, when out for the evening, he attends a community theater musical staged with some guys in drag. Troy, one of those guys catch's Jason's eye, and the pursuit begins. Although Jason enjoys the drag fantasy, he's looking for a hot relationship with Troy but without the extra persona of the stage. Can this hot steamy relationship survive Troy's dependence on hiding behind a mask and not allowing Jason to have him as he truly is?




I enjoyed this story very much, I found though even it was a short story, it taught us a lesson that is very important. Troy performs in a drag show, and Jason finds himself attracted to Troy, much to his surprise! It is hard for Troy to let anyone in, and I found myself drawn to this character he was so well written! Troy goes through what I think a lot of us go through, we hide behind a mask so to speak, and when it counts, it is hard to let someone behind it. I know  you will enjoy this book as much as I did! Thanks P.J., for giving us a little book with a great big heart! *5 Stars* 

                                           the 5 lipstick rating :)


HEAR ARE THE BUY LINKS FOR THIS BOOK: SUCH AN AMAZING PRICE!!




NOW RUN OUT AND GET IT! SEE YOU SOON! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment