FERAL IS FANTASTIC!!

DO YOU EVER HAVE A BOOK THAT YOU BUY THAT YOU ARE REALLY EXCITED ABOUT, THEN LIFE GETS IN THE WAY AND YOU DON'T READ IT? THEN WHEN YOU FIND IT AGAIN AND DO READ IT, IT LIVES UP TO YOUR EVERY EXPECTATION AND THEN SOME? WELL THAT IS THIS BOOK FOR ME: FERAL BY ALEXA LAND: LET'S TAKE A LOOK:




THIS FITS FOR THIS BOOK LIKE A GLOVE: HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                                                           Feral by: Alexa Land
                                                                reviewed by: Becky


He was watching me.

I sensed his presence weeks before I saw him. Day after day, I peered out into the woods beside the lake house, unable to shake the feeling that someone was out there. But I never caught a glimpse of him. Eventually I convinced myself it had to be my imagination, that spending so much time by myself was starting to mess with my mind.

I was so wrong.

So begins Nathaniel Logan’s story. Nate is a twenty two year old college student, reeling after a recent breakup while struggling to find his way in the world. He’s spending the summer at his stepdad’s lake house in Northern California, where he’s supposed to be “finding himself.” But what finds him instead will alter the course of Nate’s life forever.



I am doing this a bit backwards I realize, Alexa is one of my very favorites, and this is her first m/m and I am just reading it now! It doesn't feel like her first though, the storyline and writing style is inventive and brilliant, and I couldn't put it down! Nate grabbed me in this story because I can relate to the fact that he needed isolation and space to heal after a bad breakup, I prefer to be by myself in hard times also. He isn't alone long though, but what is it that Nate feels watching him, coming to him in his dreams? The answer will thrill you and leave you breathless! If you haven't read it, pick this one up, and if you have you will know just what I'm talking about! Thank you Alexa, for giving us one that is an instant addition to the re-read shelf!


                                                      the 5 friendship bracelet rating :)


OK, I HOPE I HAVE CONVINCED YOU GUYS THAT THIS IS A MUST READ! HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS:

SMASHWORDS BUY LINK

AMAZON BUY LINK


OK YOU GOT THE LINKS, NOW GO GRAB THE GOODS! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment