OPENING DAY RELEASE DAY REVIEW::

IT'S RELEASE DAY FOR ALEXIS WOODS, AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SHARE HER NEW SHORT STORY WITH YOU GUYS! IT GETS BETTER THOUGH, 'CAUSE THIS IS JUST BOOK ONE OF A SERIES! YES!! LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT OPENING DAY:





THIS IS THE PERFECT QUOTE FOR THIS BOOK, HERE IS MY REVIEW:



                   Opening Day (Southern Jersey Shores #1) by: Alexis Woods
                                                                      reviewed by: Becky


When pharmacy manager, Aaron Lark, known to his best friends as Ace, is dumped by his latest boyfriend, he decides to step back from the dating scene. What he doesn’t expect is for the blue-eyed pharmacist, Darren Goldman, to step into, and rock, his world. Bonding over beer, brownies and baseball, Ace and Darren play a game where hopefully both end up crossing home plate as winners. 



There are many things I love about this short story, but thing that grabbed me the most is that Ace and Darren are just regular guys with regular jobs that find something extraordinary in each other! This book painted pictures with words, I had a clear picture as I was reading this story and I LOVE it when that happens!

Another thing I loved about this book is that it has one of the greatest games ever featured in it! I am a girl who has always loved sports, and I was raised on baseball from the cradle! I love that I can tell that the author is a baseball fan by her knowledge of it in her writing! There is no way I would enjoy a book with a sport in it if it wasn't authentic feeling!

 This is my first Alexis Woods book but it most assuredly won't be my last, I already can't wait for book 2! Thanks Alexis, for giving me a game I love and characters I fell in love with in the same story!


                                         the 5 flaming baseball rating

WELL I HAD TO DO THE FLAMING BASEBALLS DIDN'T I? HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS FOR THIS BOOK, IT IS A GREAT PRICE TOO SO DON'T MISS IT!

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

AMAZON FR BUY LINK

DON'T MISS THIS ONE FRIENDS, IT IS A SHORT READ WITH A GREAT BIG HEART!


No comments:

Post a Comment