OWN ME REVIEW AND AUTHOR INTERVIEW!!



HELLO MY FRIENDS, IF YOU SAW MY REVIEW OF RENT ME, BOOK 1 IN THE RENT ME SERIES BY BRINA BRADY , THEN YOU KNOW THIS IS THE JUST RELEASED SEQUEL, OWN ME, AND I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT! I HAVE MY REVIEW, BUY LINKS, AN EXCERPT,  AND AN AUTHOR INTERVIEW, BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS! LET'S GET STARTED SHALL WE?

THIS QUOTE IS PERFECT FOR THESE GUYS, I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT, HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                                        Own Me (Rent Me #2) by Brina Brady
                                                               reviewed by: Becky

Two husbands, deeply in love and lust, continue to doubt each other’s commitment and believe the worst. Dmitri’s possessiveness collides with Brennen’s jealousy and insecurity. 

Brennen desires to fully submit and satisfy his husband’s every need, if only Dmitri would let him. 

Everything is upended for the steamy couple when Dmitri’s ex-lover reveals a dangerous plot within the powerful Russian family’s organization. A series of events is set in motion that forces the pair to examine the depth of their devotion. 

Dmitri’s secrets and lies, an effort to protect Brennen; lead to misunderstandings and conflicts. Through it all, the couple’s lust remains strong as they have blisteringly hot kinky sex at every opportunity. 


Two husbands, still deeply in love and lust. Will that be enough when the family’s Russian enemies bring the fight to their door?




To say that this sequel did the first book justice is the understatement of the year! The flow from one book to another is flawless, and it just seems like no time has past since you read the first one! 

Dmitri is so in love with Brennan, but he is distrustful and questions every encounter, however innocent he has with another man. This becomes a problem when Mark becomes Brennan's mentor for school. Some of the punishments and scenes Dmitri has with Brennan are pushing the limits, and this could cause problems.

Brennan faces similar jealousies and anger when it comes to Dmitri's dealings with someone he dislikes greatly. The way these two handle their feelings isn't always the best way, but it is always in the moment and real, and you feel their emotions flowing off the page.

What I get from both Brennan and Dmitri's actions is fear, fear of losing each other, and fear of the other falling out of love. The connection with these two is strong, and when they really stop to look, they will see this. This book is a beautiful look at two men so much in love the let the fear of losing each other sometimes overshadow the great times they should be having as a married couple.

You get to catch up with characters from the first book, (both liked and not liked ;p) in this one, and I love that! This is a worthy sequel for sure, grab this one and you will love it as much as I did! Thank you Brina, for giving us two broken men who find the power to help put each other back together!

                                                           the 5 grey bandana rating

I JUST HAD TO DO THE BANDANA RATING FOR ONE OF THE MORE INTENSE SCENES IN THE BOOK :), HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS:


    US Amazon:
 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VDQLDZ6
UK Amazon: 
 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00VDQLDZ6?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
Ca Amazon: 
 http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00VDQLDZ6?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
AU Amazon: http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B00VDQLDZ6?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
DE Amazon:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00VDQLDZ6?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
FR Amazon: 
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00VDQLDZ6?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
IT Amazon:
http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00VDQLDZ6?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
NL Amazon:
http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B00VDQLDZ6?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
All Romance:
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-ownme-1769278-354.html
Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/533076

HERE IS THE EXCERPT I PROMISED: :)

“Brennen Patrick Brady, strip down in the garage,” Dmitri yelled from the hallway as he placed the bag back into the closet. 

“The garage?” There had been more attitude than question to his words. Calling him by his full name was never a good thing. Brennen’s stomach cramped, his palms moistened and nausea set in. He wiped his hands on his jeans. He didn’t believe the garage was an appropriate area for punishment. Not his punishment. 

“Who’s in charge of your discipline?” Dmitri’s sharp voice, so sure of himself, sent chills through Brennen. 

“You are.” 

“Never question my orders. Unless of course, you want your punishment doubled,” he yelled from the hallway, and slammed the closet door.

“Yes, Sir.” He’s really being mean. Why not the fucking bed, so I’m more comfortable? This isn’t a good sign of things to come. He better not change his mind about his nasty belt.

Brennen lingered in the immaculate kitchen, standing frozen at the sink and looked through the window at the sparkling pool. Dmitri sprinted into the kitchen behind him. He nearly knocked Brennen over. He whipped around to face Dmitri, who was staring hard at Brennen with those piercing blue eyes.

“Don’t think I’m standing here ignoring the fact that you continue to disrespect me by not following my orders immediately and without question,” Dmitri said.

“Which garage?”

“The empty one. Kneel in the middle of the garage. Hands behind your back. Head bowed. Keep quiet. Think about your behavior.” Dmitri barked his orders.


Knots twisted in Brennen’s stomach. This would be the first punishment he would receive as a married man. Dmitri didn’t punish him frequently, but when he did, he displayed absolutely no mercy. Brennen had managed to stay in Dmitri’s good graces from the time they got married until now. All because of Viktor. His precious Viktor starts all this shit by coming to our home. Dmitri could have met him somewhere else instead of here. He knows exactly what time I come home. He wanted me to see them. But why?

 YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND WHY NOW HUH? YOU REALLY MUST READ THIS ONE! :) HERE IS A SHORT BIO ON BRINA, AND HER SOCIAL LINKS:

About Brina Brady:
I’m from Huntington Beach, Ca. I taught various subjects at a Continuation High School in Los Angeles, California for 27 years. I obtained a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in history, Secondary Social Science Credential and a Master’s Degree in Secondary Reading and Secondary Education from California State University, Long Beach. I also enrolled in some creative writing classes at UCLA. I am currently taking classes from Romance Writers of America. I have two orange cats who are brothers. I have three daughters and four grandchildren.  

Connect With Brina Brady:

I would love to hear from my readers, so please drop me a line. 
My email address: 
mailto:brinabrady@gmail.com

Please visit my WordPress Blog here:
http://brinabrady.wordpress.com

Find me on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/brina.brady.3

Follow me on Twitter here:
https://twitter.com/BrinaBrady

Follow me on Pinterest here:
http://www.pinterest.com/brinabrady/

Follow me on Google+ here:
https://plus.google.com/+BrinaBrady/posts



NOW HERE IS MY INTERVIEW WITH BRINA, I LOVE HER ANSWERS:

Is there a subject or theme you like writing about most (Bsdm, Romance, Menage....)

 Brina- I write contemporary, Gay Erotica with M/M BDSM romance themes. 

Bec- Yes, and you do it so well :)! 

If you could pick one book that cemented your love of reading what would it be?

Brina- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. 

Bec- I love that one! That was the first play I ever saw, great choice!

I feel like the MM genre is more passionate than the rest, and that is one of the reasons why I love it, can you tell us why you love it?

Brina-  I write in the MM genre because I read these books. First, I read three hundred M/M books before I decided I wanted to write this genre. I write what I want to read. I love men and always loved reading the male point of view. I can’t read female point of view books anymore. 

Bec- I am the same way, I am so addicted to this genre and don't see that changing :)

Is there a MM theme you will not write about?

Brina- I won’t write any illness or dying themes. I don’t like military themes either.

Bec-  I love it when an author only writes about what they are passionate about, you feel the book so much more then! 

I love it when an author is personable with their fans, what is your favorite way to interact with your fans (blog, Facebook, twitter)

Brina- I love to interact with my fans on Facebook because I’m not limited in characters. 

Bec- Yeah working with just over 100 letters can be tricky :p

Last one Brina; Do you prefer to write series or standalones? Why?


Brina- I thought I preferred writing standalones, but I found that my two standalones are a part of a series. My fans wrote to me and asked if I would write a second book. I did and will write a third on each series. I guess I like trilogies now. I think I hate to say good bye to my characters in one book. I may be destined to write trilogies. 

Bec- Yay! Lol, well your characters are so awesome they need more than one book to tell their story! Thank you for joining me Brina, I had a blast!

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FRIENDS, I HAD A BALL AND I HOPE YOU DID TOO, PICK 
UP OWN ME, AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES, RENT ME, HAVE A GREAT DAY!

                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment