THE BRICKLAYER RELEASE DAY REVIEW:



HEY THERE FRIENDS, WE HAVE A RELEASE DAY REVIEW FOR YOU TODAY, THE BRICKLAYER BY SERENA YATES! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE, AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU! I HAVE MY REVIEW, BUY LINKS AND EVEN A TEASER PIC SO LET'S GET STARTED!




THIS IS PERFECT FOR THIS BOOK!! HERE IS MY REVIEW!!


                       THE BRICKLAYER (Workplace Encounters) by: Serena Yates
                                                                     reviewed by: Becky


Mike Brown has been a bricklayer working for the same construction company since leaving high school at eighteen. While building a conservatory for a Victorian house northwest of downtown Baltimore, Mike meets Ash, the landscaper hired to restore the gardens, when Ash distractedly stumbles over some of Mikeʼs equipment. Mike offers to take Ash to dinner as an apology, Ash hesitantly agrees, and the two men start dating. Then Mike is pulled away from his next assignment of building fireplaces by a promotion he doesnʼt want, only to be fired for incompetence two weeks later. With Ashʼs support, Mike must figure out who sabotaged his work, and why, before he faces a lawsuit.




I was so excited about this one, and even more excited when I finished it, because my excitement hadn't been in vain, it was a really awesome book! I love an author that can give you such a good plot and delivery in a book that isn't novel length, this is a rare talent indeed! 

I love Mike, he is trustworthy, reliable, and loves doing what he does, even more so after meeting Ash at a jobsite. There is an instant attraction, and after an 'apology dinner' they find they really like each other. 

Mike's life gets a little more complicated when his boss pulls him off the job he is working and puts him in charge of another job, something Mike has said he doesn't want. The way Mike is treated at this job fires me up! When he is blamed for something he has not done, he must find out who would set him up.

Thanks goodness he has Ash, who is his rock and a solid support system, whatever is going on, he and Mike will see it through together!

I love this book soooo much, this is my first Serena Yates book, and I can say with certainty it won't be my last! Pick this book up people, you will flip over it just like I did! Thank you Serena, for giving us a book that is a perfect read in every way!



                                                      the 5 peanut butter fudge rating


GOTTA LOVE THE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RATING, YOU WILL HAVE A NEW APPRECIATION FOR IT AFTER THIS BOOK ;)

AMAZON US BUY LINK

DREAMSPINNER PRESS BUY LINK

HERE IS THE TEASER PIC I PROMISED YOU:



THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS ONE! NOW GO READ IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment