MICHAEL'S AWAKENING PRE-RELEASE PROMO POST!!


A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE TURNED ME ONTO THIS COVER (THANKS CLAUDIA!), AND I FELL IN LOVE, THEN I SAW THE BLURB, AND FORGET IT, I JUST HAD TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS! MICHAEL'S AWAKENING COMES OUT JUNE 20TH, AND I CAN'T WAIT, I HAVE THE COVER (DROOL), BLURB, A SHORT EXCERPT, AND THE GOODREADS LINK SO YOU CAN ADD IT TO YOUR TBR (I CAN HEAR THE KEYS CLICKING ALL OVER THE LAND :p)! LET'S GET STARTED:


COVER:



WOO HOO, DOWN HERE! YOU CAN GO BACK TO STARING AT THIS PERFECTNESS IN A BIT :P HERE IS THE BOOK INFO AND BLURB:

Author: Jaclyn Osborn
Published By: Encompass Ink
Release Date: June 20, 2015

One moment…that’s all it takes for life as you once knew it to change irrevocably. For Michael Kingston, that moment was when he first laid eyes on Gabriel. In his life, Michael had only known darkness, leaving behind a broken shell of a man. Unspeakable memories of his childhood constantly plagued him, causing him to disconnect emotionally from the world. No one had ever shown him love; therefore, he believed that he was unworthy of it. And then everything changed.

Gabriel Greyson had always been different. Growing up in a small, Bible thumping town, his preferences for men, make-up, and fashion made him an outcast. But, with the support and love of his family, he overcame obstacles that were thrown his way and rose above the intolerance. He danced to the beat of his own glammed-out drum and refused to believe that he was anything other than ultra-fabulous. Working as a beautician, he had a job he adored and felt that everything was perfect in his life. Everything except for true love.

When these two unlikely men meet, sparks fly. For the first time in Michael’s life, he feels like he can overcome the darkness inside him. Gabriel gives him hope and slowly brings him out of the shadows, showing him that even the darkest of souls can be redeemed. But there are secrets that Michael keeps locked away. Will Gabriel see past the torments of Michael’s past, or will he turn away from him when he discovers the truth? After all, who could ever love a beast?

SEE, I TOLD YOU IT WAS WORTH TEARING YOUR EYES AWAY FROM THE HOTNESS :), HERE IS A SHORT EXCERPT:

It was then that I knew: Gabriel would either be my ultimate salvation or my utter downfall.
Only he could affect me in such a way. From the moment I had first laid eyes on him, something had clicked in my head, as if all the moving gears had clanked and stopped right before starting up again, this time in perfect synchronization. I brushed my thumb across his bottom lip as my heart went wild in my chest.
Gabriel’s lips were like that metaphorical cliff that appeared in our minds when we were faced with a decision that would ultimately alter our lives, a decision that would forever change who we are. I had suspected from the beginning that he possessed a power that would tie me to him forever if I were to get too close. His beauty and grace had first caught my eye, but now his inner fire had scorched my soul.
If I were to claim Gabriel’s lips with mine, I would never be the same again.

NOW YOU GUYS CAN'T WAIT EITHER RIGHT? I KNEW IT! ADD THIS BABY TO YOUR TBR'S AND I WILL BE BACK ON RELEASE DAY WITH A RELEASE DAY REVIEW, AND I PROMISE TO COME ARMED WITH BUY LINKS! THANKS FOR JOINING ME GUYS, THIS HAS BEEN A BLAST, AND THANKS JACLYN, FOR LETTING ME DO THIS PROMO POST :)!




No comments:

Post a Comment