RENT TO OWN IS A KEEPER!!

HELLO FRIENDS, I HAVE AN AWESOME BOOK FOR YOU TODAY! I HAVE LOVED ALL OF THIS AUTHORS SHORT STORIES I HAVE READ, AND HIS NOVEL LENGTH BOOK IS AWESOME TOO! HERE IS MY REVIEW OF 'RENT TO OWN' BY P.J. NEVADA: 




OH THIS IS TOO PERFECT FOR THIS STORY! HERE IS MY REVIEW:

                                            Rent To Own by: P.J. Nevada
                                                              reviewed by: Becky

What's a relationship about? Can long term commitments exist on just sex? Or can sex lead to a solid long term relationship? Troy Sanders wants that kind of relationship with a man, based on a serious connection, a complete possession of souls, so to speak. Good looking Troy must decide who the right guy could be for him! A long time friend, or the nice guy he just met, or maybe a bad boy next door? Troy, who lives and works in Las Vegas, knows all about Sin City, but he wants love, real love. Follow his sexual romp with some pretty hot, sexy guys, and watch what happens, and see what he ends up with. Some shocks, gasps, heavy breathing, a handful of climactic moments, as well as some tears await, in this novel-length steamy story by this successful prolific author. 




Oh my word, I am in love with Troy, he is the sweetest, best guy who is looking for true love, and goes on quite an adventure to find it! I love P.J.'s style of writing, and his character development is just perfect, you can't miss this book!

Troy has a good job and supportive friends, but he feels like something is missing, and it is, it has been ages since he went out on a real date! Troy meets someone he thinks he could build something with, and he forms a friendship with his next door neighbor in the most unusual of ways, and said neighbor has a job that raises Troy's eyebrows for sure! 

Then there are his well meaning best friends, John and Lori, who want to help but end up making things more confusing for poor Troy. Will Troy rue the day when he said he wanted more excitement in his life? Oh you have to read this one friends, you know I don't do spoilers, but I will tell you that sweet Troy gets his HEA, but with whom??

Thank you P.J., for giving us a story about a great guy who gets the love he so deserves, and thanks for the lovely story of the road he has to travel to get to his happy ending!

                                                     the 5 purple velvet ring box rating

I CAN'T GIVE AWAY WHY I USED THIS RATING, JUST KNOW I HAD A VERY GOOD REASON ;p! HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS:

SMASHWORDS

AMAZON BUY LINK

HERE IS A SMALL EXCERPT OF THIS ONE:

“Are you staring at me?” Remy asked quietly while keeping his eyes closed.
“Sorry, but you have impressive and perfect features. That was rude of me.”
“No one sharing your bed these days?”
“Haven’t found the right person. The right guy actually, to be honest,” I admitted.”
“That’s a surprise. A decent looking guy like you shouldn’t have a problem to find the right person, or guy, if you will. Someone to share your bed.”
I lied back down. “Thanks.” I was getting uncomfortable at the direction, and the directness of this conversation.
“You need to get back out there. It won’t just walk up to you, you know.”
“I guess.”
A short while passed in silence. Listening again to my music, I let the sun wash over me, warming my bones and relaxing me. But Vegas heat is hot. I undid my earbuds yet again and sat up. I looked over at Remy who was still resting next to me. I got out of my chair and walked over to the pool, which was still mostly deserted. A couple of girls were on the far side, and an older couple were nearby. I dove into the pool and went under the water. It felt cool and crisp, although it was rapidly warming under the Nevada sunshine. A few laps back and forth and I was ready to leave. I had cooled off slightly and knew I needed to head back to my apartment soon; I did have a couple of errands to run today.
I pulled myself out of the pool and stood in front of my chair, letting the excess water run off my body. I picked up my towel, wiping myself down when I looked over and caught Remy watching me. NO, he was ogling me! I was instantly embarrassed, although I deserved it, having scanned him myself only a short while ago. Our eyes met for a moment.
“There is no reason a guy like you shouldn’t have someone in your bed on a regular basis!” he repeated, this time with an almost sheepish grin.
Well, well. Maybe Mr. Vegas is actually a nice normal guy after all, I thought, offering him a hesitant smile. Was he flirting with me, I wondered.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF RENT TO OWN, PICK THIS ONE UP FRIENDS, YOU WILL BE THRILLED YOU DID!


No comments:

Post a Comment