WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING WEEK 14; STORMY GLENN!!


HEY THERE FRIENDS, I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER EDITION OF WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING, AND THIS WEEK I HAVE STORMY GLENN! A LOT OF THE AUTHORS WHO DID WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING LISTED HER BOOKS AS THEIR FAVORITES, SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO KNOW HER FAVORITE! I HAVEN'T REVIEWED STORMY YET (HEAVEN KNOWS WHY I HAVE READ ENOUGH OF HERS, MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL AND IT IS SO HARD TO CHOOSE!), BUT I HAVE REVIEWED THE AUTHOR SHE MENTIONS AND I WILL PASTE THAT BELOW: HERE IS STORMY'S POST: 


I spend a lot of time writing so I don’t often get a chance to read, but when I do, I like to totally lose myself in a book. My favorite MM books have strong possessive (usually shifter or vampire) characters that can knock your socks off with just one smoldering look. But, every once in awhile I come across a contemporary story that grabs me.
As many of you may know, I hold a contest every quarter where I gather together several of my fellow MM authors and we all do something and then showcase our work, giving away a free Kindle HD loaded with over 25 MM stories at the end of the contest. Last quarter, an author showcased one of her books and I was interested, so I got the book and read it. It was the 3rd in a series. I was hooked. Went right out and bought the entire series, sat down and read through it until I was done, and then I went hunting for more by this author.
Imagine my delight when I discovered she had two other series out, all of which tied in to the one I had just read. I thought I was going to sqee with joy, and I don’t sqee! I bought them all, read them all, then started stalking the author… In fact, I just read her latest one last night… and now I’m ready for more. I’m waiting for Ralph…LOL
Bellann Summer
Granite County
Rescue For Hire
The Men of the Crazy Angle Ranch
If you are going to read these three series, and I recommend that you do, remember to read them in order. There is a list on Bellann’s website that tells you which order to read them in…
 HERE IS THE LINK TO THE REVIEW I DID FOR BELLANN, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH STORMY, HER STORIES ARE GREAT! 


HERE IS A BIO ON STORMY AND SOME OF HER LINKS:


Stormy Glenn believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two or three men in cowboy boots. She also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.
When she's not being a mother to her six teenagers or cleaning up after her two 70 pound lap puppies, you can usually find her cuddled in bed with a book in her hand and a puppy in her lap. Or on her laptop, creating the next sexy man for her stories.
Stormy welcomes comments from readers and tries to answer all emails as soon as she can.


THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING WEEK 14, AND THANKS TO STORMY FOR THE GREAT POST! SEE YOU NEXT TIME! 




No comments:

Post a Comment