CHAINED IN DARKNESS SEASON ONE REVIEW:



HELLO FRIENDS, I HAVE AN AWESOME ONE FOR YOU TODAY, DARK BUT DELICIOUS! CHAINED IN DARKNESS SEASON ONE BY NICHOLAS BELLA, IS A COLLECTION OF 6 NOVELLA'S THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOUR JAW DROP AND YOUR PULSE RACE! I WILL REVIEW ALL 6 BOOKS AS ONE, AND I HAVE TONS OF EXTRAS SO LET'S GET STARTED:



AHH YES, THIS APPLIES TO NOEL ALL THE WAY! RIGHT BELOW I HAVE ADDED THE GOODREADS LINK TO SEASON 1 BOOK BY BOOK, BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT: HERE IS MY REVIEW:

GOODREADS SEASON 1 BOOK BY BOOK LINK


                Chained In Darkness Season 1 by: Nicholas Bella
                                                               reviewed by: Becky


Follow Noel, a captured rebel of the human Resistance, as he endures his punishment at the hands of his supernatural enemies, the vampires. See where his fate lies. Highly erotic and extremely dark and twisted. Prepare yourself 

"I’ve been betrayed by someone I trusted. Because of him, I was captured by my loathed enemy: The vampires. Right now, the sun is still high in the sky, but I know when it sets, I’m as good as dead. They can’t wait to get their fangs into me. I guess some would say I have it coming. I did raise a lot of hell with my Resistance crew, and I was planning on raising a hell of a lot more at dawn before I was sold out by Jonah. The vampires, werewolves and dragons, have been trying to track me down for months and I’d always been two steps ahead of them. 
I guess my number is up. I just hope they make it quick. You see, the vampires in my reality aren’t the romantic lot you read about in books. They don’t sparkle or hang out at high schools with their teenage girlfriends. Hell no, vampires are brutal, calculating, sadistic and bloodthirsty. As a matter of fact, all of the monsters are! That’s how they were able to take over the world so easily and change an entire civilization to suit their needs. Whatever happens, I know it’s not going to be pretty, so I’m preparing myself for the worst. May God help me." 




I must say before beginning this review that I have a safe and happy reading comfort zone and don't travel out of it often. Well I am mighty glad I traveled (way) out of it this time, this novella collection is astounding!

There are many aspects that won't appeal to everyone, including rough sex, and at times humiliation, but the story is so compelling, and the world the author creates so real, you feel yourself drawn into the story, and on the edge of your seat to find out what happens next. 

Noel is betrayed by someone he trusted, and he is captured by the vampires, who he has a deep seated hatred for, and he is now the property of  Master Theoden, and Noel realizes his nightmare has just begun. 

Noel is straight, so he could never enjoy rough BSDM and Vampire Orgy's right? Humm you may be surprised! The painful, dark journey Noel goes on will have you cringing in parts and fanning yourself because of the hottness in others. 

Will Noel survive his new life of darkness? Will he want to? I can't wait for you to read this one friends, it is an amazing read and I can't wait to start on Season 2, thank you Nicholas, for taking me out of my comfort zone in the most amazing of ways! 

                                                    the 5 leather glove rating 

BELIEVE ME, WHEN THE LEATHER GLOVES GO ON, RUNNNN! ;P, HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THIS ONE:

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

GOODREADS LINK

NOW FOR A SEXY TEASER PIC:


HERE IS A BIO ON NICHOLAS AND HIS SOCIAL LINKS:

About me? Hmmm, I'm just a person with a wild imagination and a love for words who was sitting around the house one day and said, "Why hasn't anyone written a book like this before?". As with every storyteller, I wanted to share mine with the world. I like my erotica dark, gritty, sexy... and even a little raunchy. I'm not afraid to go there and I hope you aren't afraid to go there with me. When I'm not writing, I love watching movies and TV shows, clubbing, biking, and hanging out with family and friends. I love life.

Social Media:
Facebook Friend Me: facebook.com/authornickbella
Twitter: @AuthorNickBella

QUICK LINKS


CHECK OUT THESE LINKS, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS LOOK AT CHAINED IN DARKNESS SEASON 1, I CAN'T WAIT TO REVIEW THE NEXT BOOK! SEE YOU THEN :)




No comments:

Post a Comment