FINALLY BY AMELIA MANN:SUMMER BIGGER THAN OTHERS ANTHOLOGY



HELLO FRIENDS, I AM FINALLY BACK WITH MY SUMMER BIGGER THAN OTHERS ANTHOLOGY REVIEWS! IRONICALLY THE BOOK I AM BACK WITH IS FINALLY, BY AMELIA MAN ;P! I HAVE MY REVIEW OF THIS GREAT LITTLE STORY, THE LINK, AND EVEN A SMALL EXCERPT; SO LET'S GET GOIN!



I REALLY LOVE THIS QUOTE FOR PHIL, HIS THOUGHTS MADE HIM RUN, AHHH YOU WILL SEE :), HERE IS MY REVIEW!



                    Finally (Summer Bigger Than Others Anthology) by: Amelia Mann
                                                       reviewed by: Becky


Not everyone spends their summers on sandy beaches or in luxurious resorts. World-famous opera singer Philip Jameson has arrived in Munich to perform at the Opera Summer Festival after making the biggest mistake of his life. For years he has been secretly in love with his best friend Andrew and believes the shield he has built is bulletproof: Andrew was never to know. But at a boisterous party in London following the most successful live TV broadcast of his career, whatever walls Philip has built crumble and he can't resist the urge to kiss Andrew in the middle of the dance floor. Painfully he realizes what he did was so very wrong.

Andrew Greene has traveled more times than he can count during the last four years. To every city in the world where Philip sings, he flies to spend all his spare time with his best friend. At the breakneck speed in which Philips career is developing, he is the constant. When Philip reveals he intimately cares for Andrew, it is finally time for Andrew to change his life completely - in favor of love.




Let me start by saying, I love every book in this anthology and I am so glad I get to review them all! That being said, Finally is a bit different than most of the others, as it isn't really in a summer setting, but did that take away from the story even a little? Nope, not at all!

Phil is a renowned Opera singer, and what people don't know is he has been in love with his best friend Andrew, almost the whole time they have been friends. When Phil kisses 'Drew' at a party he runs, thinking he has ruined his friendship with Andrew.

Four weeks go by and Phil is not himself, he misses Andrew, and calls himself every kind of fool to have gone over the friendship line, this can never be fixed can it? Maybe Phil needs to ask Andrew this when he shows up....

Can these two work through what happened? Will they still be the best of friends, or will it turn to much much more? I can't wait for you to read this one friends! Thanks Amelia, for giving us a fresh amazing take on a summer book!


                                              the 5 Opera microphone rating :) 

WELL I JUST HAD TO DO THE OPERA MICROPHONES DIDN'T I? HERE ARE THE BEATEN TRACK LINKS FOR FINALLY, AND THE SUMMER BIGGER THAN OTHERS ANTHOLOGY, THESE LINKS HAVE ALL THE BUY LINKS YOU NEED :)




NOW FOR A SMALL EXCERPT: 

“Oh, Mr. Jameson, you were excellent tonight.” The woman had diamond earrings that probably cost more than I earned in a year―which wasn’t bad―and glittered in the light coming from above the mirror. She leaned forward and kissed my cheeks, first one, then the other, and back to kiss the first. Her perfume was flooding my dressing room. “Thank you,” I said for the hundredth time tonight.
 “Are you going to New York next?” she asked. I looked around. A man, probably her husband, stood behind her waiting to greet me. I wondered if this couple was the last. “No, I won’t be going to New York directly. I have some time off and…” Suddenly I’d caught a glimpse of an all too familiar silhouette standing quietly in the corner of my dressing room, and I was stunned. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.
 I’d never seen anyone so beautiful. The refinement of the black tuxedo contrasted with his broad shoulders and rather rugged face. His strong jaw was covered with a day’s worth of dark stubble and the short chestnut hair was slightly ruffled. I completely lost my speech. “Mr. Jameson?” the woman asked concerned. “Are you all right?”
YEP, YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO READ THIS ONE NOW! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF FINALLY, I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT BOOK IN THE ANTHOLOGY SOON!



No comments:

Post a Comment