SEDITION; DEMOTED #2 RELEASE DAY REVIEW:



HEY FRIENDS, I AM HERE WITH A RELEASE DAY REVIEW, AND MY GIRL CLAUDIA TO REVIEW IT FOR ME! SEDITION; DEMOTED TWO BY ALICIA CAMERON, IS SURE TO BE AS GREAT AS THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES, (AND THAT IS PRETTY GREAT) I HAVE CLAUDIA'S REVIEW, LINKS, AND EVEN AN EXCERPT, SO LET'S GET TO IT!




I LOVE THIS QUOTE CLAUDIA CHOSE, IT IS PERFECT: HERE IS HER REVIEW:


                               Sedition (Demoted #2) by: Alicia Cameron
                                                           reviewed by: Claudia


                            Sascha’s world changed when Cashiel Michaud bought him, rescuing him from a brothel and a life of torture. They developed a sexual relationship, but can their relationship amount to more than that? Deceit, lies, and political scandal color not only their world, but their relationship, and dark figures from both men’s pasts threaten to intrude on the few moments of peace they have. A slave is never safe from harm, nor is an outcast family member. In the end, are Sascha and Cash strong enough to face the challenges, or will they be torn apart forever?




OMG, I can’t believe that finally, we can follow more of Sascha and Cash…  and I must say, this sequel is a roller coaster of emotions that will keep you glued until the last page!
So… I’ll try to write this review without any spoilers… lol…
I loved and sometimes hated Cash and Sascha's interactions since the first book. I mean, Cash learned the hard way how he “should” treat a demoted, a slave, and that was not always the best way for Sascha to be treated… but between themselves, they found a middle ground, their own way to be together.
It’s beautiful to see how Sascha becomes confident in himself again under Cash's tutelage…  And how Cash becomes more “human” after meeting Sascha.
Then, when finally it seems that things are working out for them, their past comes to try and separate them…
I love how Alicia can wrap us in her story, and I’m unashamed to admit that Sascha brought me to tears more than once (in both books, by the way)…  I can’t wait to read the next book in this series and for Cash and Sascha to finally have peace to be together.
I hope you have a great time reading this book – I did!!!!


                                                       the 5 Indian food rating :)

CLAUDIA DID THIS RATING IN HONOR OF THIS COUPLES LOVE OF INDIAN FOOD! HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THIS ONE!





GRAB THIS BOOK FRIENDS, BOOK THREE WILL BE HERE BEFORE WE KNOW IT! HERE IS AN EXCERPT FOR YOU:

Sascha looks up at me, eyes wide.
“She’s your mother?” he asks, shocked. “Kristine Miller is your mother? That woman who came over here… she is the head of the Miller System?”
“Yes,” I reply. “I was supposed to follow in the family business. I knew it inside and out, all the methods, all the rationale, all the shortcomings.”
“This is your big secret, then,” he says slowly, putting everything together. “I asked about her when you told me about your research. Well, when you told me about half of your research.”
I nod. It is my secret. The one I refused to tell him about, time and again. The one I beat him for. Admitting what I’ve done shouldn’t be this difficult, but as Sascha puts together how often I’ve lied to him, the hurt is evident on his face.
“Your research more than suggests that harsh treatment results in subpar slaves,” he reminds me. “So why did you treat me like that? Sometimes, you’d just ignore me, but other times… it was like being back there. In one of the re-education centers.”
I KNOW YOU GOTTA READ IT NOW RIGHT? THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS RELEASE DAY REVIEW, AND THANKS CLAUDIA FOR ANOTHER AMAZING REVIEW, JUST LIKE I KNEW IT WOULD BE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME GUYS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment