HOLLYWOOD SECRETS REVIEW!!


HELLO FRIENDS, I HAVE A GREAT BOOK FOR YOU TODAY, AND MY GIRL CLAUDIA TO REVIEW IT FOR ME! EVERY SO OFTEN I FIND A BOOK THAT I KNOW I WILL READ AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND HOLLYWOOD SECRETS; HOLLYWOOD SERIES 2, BY TS McKINNEY, IS ONE OF THOSE BOOKS! I HAVE CLAUDIA'S REVIEW AND BUY LINKS FOR THIS ONE, SO LET'S GET STARTED! 



CLAUDIA PICKED THE PERFECT QUOTE FOR THIS BOOK! HERE IS HER REVIEW:


                  Hollywood Secrets (Hollywood #2) by TS McKinney 
                                                            reviewed by: Claudia

Ethan Weatherby.  Well…Vic and Grayson are smackdab in the middle of their happy-ending, loving each other with so much sugary sweet sap and disgustingly dirty sex that it’s turning my stomach…or making me green with jealously.  Magnus and I broke up months ago, making me the laughing stock of Hollywood and leaving me drowning in a big black pit of despair.  In an attempt to hide away from all the Hollywood glitz and gossip, I accompany Vic to Florence, Alabama for her latest movie.  In my messed-up mind, I tell myself that I’ll get me a little Southern Boy Nookie that will miraculously make me forget all about Magnus.  As it turns out…I get so much more than nookie. 

Jeremy Michaelson.  He’s hands down the hottest, most innocently beautiful person I’ve ever seen in my entire life.  Every alpha instinct in me comes to life the first time I see him and the overwhelming desire to make him mine comes roaring to life.  After our first encounter, I’m pretty sure he feels the same way about me. 

At least I thought he did…until I realize there is so much more to my Southern heartthrob than what he wants me to see.  He has secrets, potentially deadly secrets that risk putting an end to us before we even have a chance for our beginning.  The more I try to unravel his past, the harder he pushes me away. 

Here’s the deal…when I want something, I don’t give up easily…and I want Jeremy Michaelson.



This book got me from the first page!
The way Jeremy and Ethan met for the first time was tragic, exciting, funny and unforgettable! 
Ethan’s idea when he decided to follow his best friend Vic to Alabama, was to find some distraction and forget his last relationship disappointment – in one word… Magnus… (Ohhh and How I hate him)
Jeremy is all Ethan’s dreams coming true and then some… Gorgeous, hot, shy, innocent… and Ethan decided at first sight, that Jeremy would be his… At least he would do all in his power to try and make that come true.
Jeremy didn’t have a chance against the determined, hot and sexy Ethan, or so Ethan thought.  But the secrets on Jeremy’s past threaten to separate them before they even have a chance to really know each other. 
It was time for Ethan to let go of his doubts and fight for the first person to grab his attention and his heart in a long while.
This book was a rollercoaster on my feelings – it made me laugh, it broke my heart, but in the end, it left me feeling warm with their love.
Thanks for a great read T.S. McKinney!

                                                the 5 blueberry cluster rating :)

I LOVE THAT CLAUDIA DID THE BLUEBERRY RATING IN HONOR OF THE VERY CUTE
 NICKNAME ETHAN (OH HOW I LOVE HIM!!) HAS FOR JEREMY (YOU WILL SEE WHY 
;p) HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THIS ONE!





MAKE SURE YOU GRAB THIS ONE, YOU WILL LOOOOOOVE IT JUST LIKE WE DID! THANKS CLAUDIA, FOR ANOTHER TERRIFIC REVIEW! SEE YOU NEXT TIME FRIENDS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment