SPANISH BAY PROMO POST!!


HEY GUYS, I HAVE A PROMO POST I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT FOR YOU NOW! HANS M. HIRSCHI HAS A NEW BOOK COMING OUT OCTOBER 10th CALLED SPANISH BAY, AND TRUST ME IT IS AMAZING AND THEN SOME, I CAN'T WAIT TO REVIEW IT!! I HAVE THE BLURB, LINKS, AND EVEN A LINK TO THE AMAZING TRAILER: SO LET'S GET GOING:


I LOVE THIS COVER, AND WAIT TILL YOU READ THE BLURB !!!!! :)

Spanish Bay is a feel-good novel about two young men who, despite having the odds stacked against them, never give up, always see the silver lining, work hard, and are committed to their families, come what may.

Chris, a Texan native who recently moved to Carmel, rescues wheelchair-bound Neil from bullies. Neither question the love that develops between them, although their life together is not without challenges. When Chris’s parents die in a car accident, their young love faces the ultimate test. Will they be able to cope with the additional responsibility of raising Chris’s baby brother Frank, who is also confined to a wheelchair?

Spanish Bay is about love, overcoming obstacles, and finding happiness, wherever you are. 


CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO PRE- ORDER THIS BOOK!! 
I KNOW, I KNOW YOUR EXCITED RIGHT? WELL YOU SHOULD BE, THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!!! HERE IS THE LINK TO THE TRAILER, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT OUT!!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TRAILER, AND THIS BOOK! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS PROMO POST, BE SURE TO PRE-ORDER THIS ONE, TRUST ME, IT IS EPIC!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment