HOLIDAY BOOK REVIEW BLITZ DAY 26; 7 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!


HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE WITH DAY 26 OF OUR HOLIDAY BOOK REVIEW BLITZ AND IT IS JESSICA KURVERS TURN! I HAVE HER REVIEW OF 7 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS BY NICOLE DENNIS AND BUY LINKS FOR THE BOOK, SO LET'S GET GOING:



THIS QUOTE TIES INTO THIS BOOK PERFECTLY! HERE IS JESS'S REVIEW:


                     7 Days Of Christmas by: Nicole Dennis
                                                         reviewed by: Jess Kurvers

A homeless orphan finds a small town and someone to show him the magic of the holidays with seven red envelopes. 

On the 7th Day of Christmas, my Safe Haven gave to me - The Warmth of the Season. 

On the 6th Day of Christmas, my Safe Haven gave to me - A Fresh Start of the Season. 

On the 5th Day of Christmas, my Safe Haven gave to me - Rags to Riches of the Season. 

On the 4th Day of Christmas, my Safe Haven gave to me - The Wonderful Scent of the Season. 

On the 3rd Day of Christmas, my Safe Haven gave to me - A Christmas Season to Believe In. 

On the 2nd Day of Christmas, my One Hope gave to me - Surprises of the Season! 

On the 1st Day of Christmas, my One Hope gave to me - Visions of the Season! 





OH man did I LOVE this book! I read it in one sitting! I was so sad when it ended! 

Noel is a sweet kid who has been dealt a seriously rough hand in life. But he's a survivor and hasn't let the things he's encountered get him down. Justin sees the pain and the potential in Noel and sets out to show him the magic of Christmas.  

This book literally warmed my heart and makes me want to spend these next days leading up to Christmas doing fun things for people to give them a little extra Christmas magic! 


                                                  the 5 red envelope rating! :D

GREAT JOB JESS, AND I LOVE THAT RATING PIC! HERE ARE THE LINKS GUYS, GET THIS STORY NOW :)




THERE YOU HAVE EM! GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY! THANKS AGAIN JESS FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL REVIEW! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME FOR DAY 27! 




No comments:

Post a Comment