AUTHOR SNAPSHOT: AIMEE NICOLE WALKER!!


HEY THERE FRIENDS! I AM SO EXCITED TO FEATURE AIMEE NICOLE WALKER IN MY AUTHOR SNAPSHOT THIS WEEK! SHE IS AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ HER WORK, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO SO NOW :)! LOOK BELOW FOR A BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS, LINKS TO MY REVIEWS OF HER WORK, AND A POST BY ME ABOUT AIMEE! LET'S GET TO IT SHALL WE: 


BIO: 

I'm a wife and mother of three teenage kids. I've been married to the same wonderful man for twenty years. I've decided that if I can survive raising three kids then I can survive anything!! I haven't uttered the Mama's curse yet, but it could happen any day now. You know the one..."I hope you have a child just like you someday."

I'm an avid reader and lover of all things romance. I've spent my entire adult life waiting to follow my dreams of becoming a writer. One day this past summer, I decided to just do it. No more wishing and hoping. I haven't quit my day job, but that is my ultimate goal...make a living telling stories of love. 

I write contemporary gay fiction. I hope you will love reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them.


WEBSITE

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

AMAZON PAGE

LOOK THIS AUTHOR UP GUYS, YOU WILL LOVE HER AS MUCH AS I DO! NOW HERE ARE THE LINKS TO MY REVIEWS OF AIMEE'S WORK: 

BEC'S RHYTHM OF US REVIEW

BEC'S SURRENDER YOUR HEART REVIEW

BEC'S PERFECT FIT REVIEW

BEC'S RETURN TO ME REVIEW

BEC'S ANY MEANS NECESSARY REVIEW

OH MY GOODNESS, I JUST REALIZED I HAVEN'T REVIEWED BOOK 1, CHASING MR. WRIGHT! HOW CAN THAT BE!!! YOU CAN BET I WILL HAVE THAT ONE UP SOON! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THESE BOOKS, USE THE LINKS IN THE REVIEWS AND DO SO NOW YOU WILL LOVE THEM! NOW HERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT THIS AUTHOR MEANS TO ME! 

To me reading Aimee's books is like opening a present you know you will adore before you ever get a good look at it! I love her writing and the strength of character all her lovely men possess! 

I love that Aimee has always had a sunny outlook on life, even when she was facing some of the most trying times a person can have, that takes guts, and I admire her greatly for that! 

Aimee knows how to write a love story, and to write it in a way that hasn't been done over and over, that is what keeps fans coming back, the fresh perspective in every work! 

I just want to say that not only is Aimee a terrific author, she is a shining example of what a strong and caring human being should be :)! 

THERE YOU HAVE IT FRIENDS, THIS IS A TINY BIT OF WHY I ADMIRE THIS AUTHOR SO! USE THOSE LINKS IF YOU HAVEN'T AND JOIN ME NEXT TIME WHEN I FEATURE ANOTHER AWESOME AUTHOR! SEE YOU THEN!






No comments:

Post a Comment