TROY: INTO THE LIGHT REVIEW!!


HEY FRIENDS, I AM SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN ME FOR MY REVIEW OF TROY INTO THE LIGHT BY JJ HARPER! THIS ISN'T JUST A BOOK, IT'S AN EXPERIENCE SO LOOK BELOW FOR MY REVIEW AND THE LINKS TO THIS BOOK! LET'S GET STARTED!!






(SNIFF) THIS QUOTE IS JUST PERFECT FOR TROY!!! HERE IS MY REVIEW!

Troy: Into The Light
Book 1
by: JJ Harper
reviewed by: Becky


Troy grabs his bags and, shoving in as much of his belongings as he can, he clambers out of his bedroom window. He can hear the shouts and arguments starting up and his name being called. Not able to face his parents, Troy runs away.

How can one chance sighting turn into a love affair you never thought existed outside of a book? That one glance that altered my whole life?.
Leaning against the wall of the club, Troy’s eyes are drawn to the dark-haired man dancing fluidly with another man. Their eyes meet and Troy’s life changes in the blink of an eye. Inexplicably drawn to each other, they meet on the dance floor. Tremors course over Troy’s body as the handsome stranger touches him.
“I’ve been waiting for you. I don’t know how or why, but I know that you are mine.” 
As he leans in, he whispers in my ear, “I’m Franco; I am the man you’ve been waiting for, too.” 
Troy’s life alters irrevocably in that instant as he falls for the handsome, Italian man.
As they build their life together Troy and Franco discover true love, a love so deep they can’t be apart.
I hold his head against my body and, no longer able to hold back my emotions or my words, I stutter, “I love you,” into his hair as my lips cover his head with kisses. “I love you also, Troy. I never knew such a feeling was possible.” Franco whispers against my chest as I hold him.
When illness strikes, Troy has to discover a new part of himself as he struggles past the pain. A new, stronger, braver man emerges, taking his life in his own hands.

This book can be read as a standalone, but you meet both Franco and Troy, in the Reunion Trilogy and knowing them there may enhance this story.





I am in love with this book, but I do have to say one thing: I am usually not a fan of insta love unless it is done right, and I have to say that after reading this book I am more open to it, because all in all it was done in a way that, though I didn't think so at first, enhances the story and the overall experience! 

Troy leaves home amid controversy at 18 and he never expects to meet someone who will rock his world and change it forever, but that is what happens the first time he sees Franco. 

Franco is older and knows what he wants, and what he wants is Troy. Will he push Troy too hard and lose him, or will Troy see that Franco is just want he needs for the long haul? 

This book has everything, love, happiness, loss, heartbreak, but most of all it has the journey of a young man who must find himself and persevere in the face of tragedy. 

If you read the reunion series then you know all about Troy and Franco and this story will mean a lot to you, but if you are reading this as a standalone, you will be able to start at the beginning with Troy's story and I know you will want to read the Reunion series right after! 

This book is amazing and your emotions will be all over the place, but I can't wait for book 2 and the next chapter in Troy's story! Thanks JJ for making me cry and feel hopeful all at the same time! 


                                       the 5 Celtic Symbol for Perseverance rating!


OMG, I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO DO THAT RATING FOR TROY!! HERE ARE THE LINKS: GRAB THIS ONE TODAY!!

AMAZON US LINK

AMAZON UK LINK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF TROY INTO THE LIGHT BOOK 1! I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I DID! CLICK THE BANNER BELOW TO BE TAKEN TO MY JJ HARPER CHAT PAGE! WE WILL BE CHATTING WITH JJ TOMORROW AT 2 PM EASTERN AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! 





No comments:

Post a Comment